Thursday, March 13, 2008

Soggy story

How can life with children be anything other than just brilliant? Stupid assertion that really, but I hope you know what I mean. The eleven year old daughter is practising a song for an audition. I have to make an effort to take an interest - but I'm so glad I did - the joy she's getting from the feedback and the anticipation is heart warming.

The six year old has quite suddenly latched on to writing (barely comprehensible) stories - removing sheets of paper to scribble on from the printer at a rate of about one every five minutes. She's gets rather fixated by such enthusiams (just like Dad) and quite happily writes while the breakfast "spoil" seeps up through the paper.

That's getting your priorities right. (comment from Ali (wife) - you rotten liar, it drives you up the wall really) Ok I'm torn.

No comments: